Published: 16 september 2018
Article 1 – General
- Foto Hilde Collier complies with the “Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data”, as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998 as well as the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Code of Economic Law concerning the “law of the electronic economy”.
- The data controller for the processing of your personal data is Foto Hilde Collier. A statement was deposited with the Committee for the Protection of Privacy regarding the processing of your personal data.
Article 2 – Personal data
2.1 Personal data that you communicate to us:
- Category 1: if you have not registered: your IP address;
- Category 2: when forms have been filled in or orders have been placed without registration: all fields in the form, as well as your IP address;
- Category 3: if you have registered: all fields in the form, as well as your IP address and password;
- Category 4: via cookies.
2.2 Foto Hilde Collier can collect data from you (Personal Data) in different ways:
- when you register and when you use the Website;
Article 3 – Purposes of the processing
3.1 General purposes:
Foto Hilde Collier will only use the Personal Data collected from you for the following purposes:
- Category 1: for providing and improving this Website and for including Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be determined, based on the legitimate interests of Foto Hilde Collier to continuously improve its Website and services;
- Category 2: for managing your account on this Website with a view to the use of our Foto Hilde Collier and website, having as its legal basis the performance of an agreement that was requested by you, and, if indicated by you, also for sending out direct marketing, having as its legal basis your explicit prior consent;
- Category 3: for sending out to you direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions, having as its legal basis your explicit prior consent;
- Category 4: for improving the user experience and for statistical purposes (see below), having as its legal basis your explicit prior consent;
You are not obliged to release Your Personal Data, but you understand that it will not be possible to provide certain services if You do not give your consent to processing.
3.2 Direct marketing:
Personal data will also be used for direct marketing, provided You have given additional explicit consent for this (“opt-in”).
If you have already been included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and/or electronic form, Foto Hilde Collier may use your details for sending marketing and other material with regard to Foto Hilde Collier, its products and/or services. Foto Hilde Collier can use the data you provide for updating documents stored by Foto Hilde Collier.
This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge, for example by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional e-mail message.
3.3 Transfer to third parties:
In the event of a complete or partial reorganisation or transfer of activities of Foto Hilde Collier, whereby its business activities are reorganised, transferred or ceased, or if Foto Hilde Collier goes bankrupt, this may mean that your data are transferred wholly or partly to new entities or third parties via whom the business activities of Foto Hilde Collier are performed wholly or partly.
Foto Hilde Collier will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of the fact that Foto Hilde Collier discloses your details to said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Foto Hilde Collier will not sell your Personal Data, nor rent, distribute or otherwise make commercially available to third parties, except as described above or with your prior consent.
3.4 Legal requirements:
In rare cases, it may occur that Foto Hilde Collier must disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. Foto Hilde Collier will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of this, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
Article 4 – Duration of the processing
Personal data are stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary, depending on the purposes of the processing and depending on the contractual relationship between Foto Hilde Collier and You.
Article 5 – Your rights
5.1 Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to receive access to your personal data free of charge at any time, as well as the right to be informed of the use that We make of Your personal data.
5.2 Right of improvement, deletion and restriction:
You are free to decide whether or not to share your personal details with Foto Hilde Collier. You also have the right to request Us to correct, supplement or delete Your personal data. You acknowledge that if you do not give consent to the sharing of your personal data or if you request your personal data to be deleted, then it will not be possible to provide certain services and products.
You may also request that restrictions are placed on the processing of your Personal Data.
5.3 Right to object:
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such a case, you do not have to give reasons.
5.4 Right to freely transfer data:
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data that have been processed by Us in a structured, standard and machine-readable form and/or to transfer it to other data controllers.
5.5 Right to withdraw consent:
Insofar as processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
5.6 Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us for this purpose, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Foto Hilde Collier, Meistraat 3, 2811 Hombeek.
5.7 Automated decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling and we will not make automated decisions about You either.
5.8 Right to complain:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, email: email@example.com.
This is without prejudice to a court order given by a civil court.
If you suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can submit a claim for compensation.
Article 6 – Security and confidentiality
6.1 We have developed security measures that are technically and organisationally adapted to prevent the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorised access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data that have been collected as well as any other unauthorised processing of these data.
6.2 Under no circumstances can Foto Hilde Collier be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
6.3 You must comply with the security regulations at all times, for example by preventing any unauthorised access to your login and code. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of the Website from Your computer, IP address as well as for Your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
- In order to process your personal data, We allow our employees to access Your personal data.